Cleanup continues…

Yesterday was a relatively light day. I added loom to the engine bay to pretty much finalize the under hood wiring project. It’s a whole lot less than what was there before, and it definitely cleans it up. I need to find some way to attach the loom to the firewall and fender liners, but this is pretty much the way it’s been since I bought it, so it’ll come after some other more important fixes and upgrades.

I also started some fabrication of a rear electronic panel. It’s going to sit on the passenger fender and will house a negative bus, part of the stereo, two fuse panels (one keyed and one not), and a couple of charging sockets for the rear. I don’t have any pictures of that because right now it’s just a piece of plywood that I keep laying things on :smile:.

As part of the stereo layout, I started looking at mounting options for the rear speakers, which will actually be on the roll bar. I’ve got a good idea of what I’m going to do. More on that later, when I actually get close to it. 

Here’s the current state of the engine bay:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *