Now it’s a party…

Parts are in. What you’re looking at here are a new torque arm, torque arm bushings, polyurethane transmission mount, and M.O.R.E. bombproof motor mounts. This should, hopefully, resolve my clunking issues while upgrading the components so they will last a good bit longer than OEM replacements.

I started soaking the bolts in penetrating fluid when I made the order, so I hope that’ll make it easier to get them out. Don’t worry, I’m under no delusion. I know that this will likely be a pain in the butt. We’ll know soon enough. I’m not sure if I’m going to start this evening, or first thing in the morning. Either way, I hope to have the lot done by the end of the day tomorrow. Again, we shall see…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *